Here are the Rules:
- Leave me a comment (or several) telling me the name of the movie and the characters who say each quote. Please remember to include the number of the quote, with each guess, in your comment. That way I know which quote you are referring to.
- Please do not look up the quote online. You may ask a family member, but please do not do something like Facebook/Twitter it, asking if anyone knows what movie it's from. That is considered cheating. Play fair!
By the way, all quote are from different movies.
1. Character 1: "Okay whatever you have done to the heating system, please undo it. There are only so many layers one can remove without violating the dress code.” [pause] “Am I hallucinating? Is that ...a hat with a fan in it?"
Character 2: "Desperate times demand desperate measures. "
Character 3: "We already tried to reverse the switch and crank the heat back down."
Character 1: "I don't like the word 'tried'"
2. Character 1: “My little baby, off to destroy people.”
3. Character 1: "I ain't going to smell it if that's what you want."
4. Character 1: "What was that for?"
Character 2: "Because you have always been so kind to me, and I won't be seeing you again since I'm killing myself once we reach the honeymoon suite."
Character 1: "Won't that be nice. She kissed me."
5. Character 1: "I like you temporarily!"
6. Character 1: "I wonder what grass tastes like."
7. Character 1: "This has taught me a lesson not to stake my word of honor on cows."
8. Character 1: "If I knew how much you all cared for me, I would've moved away a long time ago!"
9. Character 1: "Has an invitation arrived for a party at the ----?"
Character 2: No, thank Heaven. The ---- are nice people, but we should have to go outside to get there.
10. Character 1: "Well, Mr. Kralik, what do you think now?"
Character 2: I think people who like to smoke candy and listen to cigarettes will love it.
11. Character 1: "It's just a handshake. Here let me show you." [holds out hand]
Character 2: Nothing's happening.
Character 1: "Uh, no, no. I need your hand first."
12. Character 1: "Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"
13. Character 1: "What made you come back?"
Character 2: "I saw them... I saw the stars."
14.Character 1: "Quiet."
Character 2: "Do you hear something?"
Character 1: "No, I just want you to be quiet."
Have fun guessing! I'll post the answers... sometime in the next weeks. :)