Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have the cutest brother

No really I do! And I can prove it!
Seth found out that Teddy Bear day, or what he calls Pooh Day, was September 9. For weeks he had been talking about getting a Pooh for Teddy Bear day and he did. I was sewing for an upcoming baby shower and just happened to be using Winnie the Pooh fabric so mom suggested I make Seth a pooh bag with the extra.
Later, after I had given Seth the bag, I heard him yell "Where's Katie?" then his feet pounded on the floor as he ran up the stairs and across the hallway. As I turned to see what he wanted I was met with a big hug! Now isn't that cute?
Wait there's more...
It just so happened that a few days earlier I was practicing with some pooh fabric on a scrap of towel. As I went down to show mom this idea I had using the scrap I just mentioned I found that she and Dad had gone out.(boy time flies when you sew!). Instead, Seth was standing there asking what the thing was I had in my hand. (It had Pooh on it, so of course he was curious)
This conversation then followed:
Me:"Its for you!"
Seth;"For me! Whats is it?"
Me: "Um... I'm not sure"
Seth;"I'm sure it perfect for... um.. something!"
See I told ya I had the cutest brother!
Oh and there was also the time where he said "I'm scared." Allison replied, "of what?" "Myself".
oops wrong brother.

Katie

4 comments:

Haley said...

That's so cute, Katie! Seth is just adorable!

~Haley

Allison said...

I agree, we have the cutest brother! :)

Moriah said...

I awarded/tagged you!

Kristen said...

Cute!