Monday, October 26, 2009

The Business of Life...

Life has been a whirlwind of activities for that past few weeks, and it will not stop, as least for me, 'til next year! Currently I do not have time to write on a topic of liking, thus I will resort to, hopefully, a short summary of happenings. Last week consisted of a trip to the Zoo, a dash of work on my Renaissance dress (which I will have pictures of next week), preparing and teaching a sewing lesson, much decluttering for the Garage sale we exhibited Friday and Saturday, and an invitation, which of course we happily accepted, to dinner

graciously hosted by a family in our church. I hope I did not miss anything, the whirlwind of activities has gotten me all mixed up. Sunday's are by far the most enjoyable yet the most exhausting days of the week. Sunday was full of fun and started with a sermon from Romans 8:12-13 followed by a delicious lunch where I was able to visit with a young lady in our church. As soon as the kids and young adults finished lunch we quickly changed and walked outside to play soccer. We all enjoyed for an hour or more. Unfortunately we had to leave and after a quick stop at home headed to a Sunday night bible study.

The upcoming weeks will be just as full! Tomorrow I will be doing last minute details on my Reformation dress, along with school and other everyday chores. Wednesday my sister Allison is holding a 'Photo shoot' with me in my completed dress. Friday again is another sewing class, Friday-Saturday my family will be attending a conference, and Sunday is our Reformation Sunday, which I will go into more detail in a future post. I could go on, but seeing my 'summary' is getting lengthy I will cease my ramblings for now.

May you all have a blessed day!

Katie

No comments: