Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day.

Christmas Day each year seems to be a bigger blessing then the last. Of course on Christmas day we woke up (I as usually got up a bit earlier to take a shower) and gathered together to open presents.
 I was blessed with a hairdryer with diffuser attachment, several pairs of earrings and a necklace, Up a Pixar Film, Running shoes (which I picked out), a family game called Qwirkle, a pedometer, Cash, special hair towel wrap and a silk pillow case for my curly hair, and lastly the PED-Basic Embroidery attachment!! I was very excited about the last gift (and the others of course) because I can now download new embroidery patterns and load them onto my sewing machine! I have already tested it out and I'm very excited about it all.
Next we worked on making a delicious breakfast and later lunch.We then spent the day playing games and trying out the new "toys".
That evening we finished up our Adornaments, The names of Christ. We do this every year, one of my favorite family traditions.
I hope you all had a blessed Christmas Day!

Katie

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It sounds like you had a
wonderful Christmas, Katie! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay