Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Lesson Learned... I hope.

I like pens.

Who wouldn't!? They're very handy. Just never wash them. Then don't turn out to great.

Seriously, I've witnessed it!

 I desinged a new purse a few weeks ago.
 I drew a flower on the front pocket to sew over, and later washed it.

But when I washed it... it turned... SPOTTED! You can imagine my horror as my dad showed me not one but two pens I had placed in the bag earlier to test it out. (and you can imagine my Moms horror when she saw her spotted dyer)

I tried, to very little avail, to remove the dreaded spots but alas they would not leave. I must admit that hairspray worked for a little while but then alas the ink began to set and it was hopeless!
The lesson? Well if you ever ink something use hairspray on it immediately. ☺

Katie

No comments: