Thursday, January 20, 2011

Movie Quote Answers

I meant to post these weeks... er months ago, but never got around to doing the pictures! I suppose you've already figured them our anyways. :)  By the way, I'm probably not going to be posting on this blog. (not that I ever did) I'll be keeping up Sewing One Stitch at a Time instead.
Guessed By: Haley, Allison, and Jonathan
Sue Thomas FBEye
1. Lucy: "Okay whatever you have done to the heating system, please undo it. There are only so many layers one can remove without violating the dress code.” [pause] “Am I hallucinating? Is that ...a hat with a fan in it?"
Miles: "Desperate times demand desperate measures. "
Demetris: "We already tried to reverse the switch and crank the heat back down."
Lucy: "I don't like the word 'tried'"

Guessed By: Caleb and Allison
Mulan
2. Mushu: “My little baby, off to destroy people.”
Guessed By: Seth, Haley, Lindsay,Caleb and Allison
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
3. Mr. Beaver : "I ain't going to smell it if that's what you want."
Guessed By:  Haley, Lindsay,Caleb and Allison
Princess Bride
4. The King: "What was that for?"
Buttercup: "Because you have always been so kind to me, and I won't be seeing you again since I'm killing myself once we reach the honeymoon suite."
The King: "Won't that be nice. She kissed me."
 Guessed By: Seth, and Allison
Up
5. Dog: "I like you temporarily!"
Guessed By: Haley
Sound of Music
6. Kurt: "I wonder what grass tastes like."
Guessed By:No one
Anne of Avenlea
7. Anne: "This has taught me a lesson not to stake my word of honor on cows."
 Guessed By: Seth, and Allison
Winnie the Pooh
8. Pooh: "If I knew how much you all cared for me, I would've moved away a long time ago!"
Guessed By: Haley, Lindsay, and Allison
Emma
9. Emma: "Has an invitation arrived for a party at the ----?"
Mr. Woodhouse: No, thank Heaven. The ---- are nice people, but we should have to go outside to get there.
Guessed By: Jonathan, and Allison
The Shop around the Corner
10. Hugo Matuschek: "Well, Mr. Kralik, what do you think now?"
Alfred Kralik: I think people who like to smoke candy and listen to cigarettes will love it.

Guessed By: Nobody
Pocahontas
11. John Smith: "It's just a handshake. Here let me show you." [holds out hand]
Pocahontas: Nothing's happening.
John Smith: "Uh, no, no. I need your hand first."
Guessed By:Allison-I'll give it to you anyways. ;)
Phantom of the Menace
12. Qui-Gon: "Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"

Guessed By: Allison
One Knight with the King
13. Hadassah: "What made you come back?"
King Xerxes: "I saw them... I saw the stars."
Guessed By: Noman
Quest for Camelot
14.Garret: "Quiet."
Kayley: "Do you hear something?"
Garret: "No, I just want you to be quiet."


Katie

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Well, I really should've gotten the Sue Thomas one! That's one of my favorite episodes. :P

I enjoyed seeing all these answers, Katie... and I'll be looking forward to your sewing posts on "One Stitch at a Time"! ;)

~ Love,
Lindsay