Monday, January 26, 2009

Quick Update

Here's a quick update on why I haven't posted lately. I also wanted to thank everyone who's voted on my poll. I didn't even know 9 people visited my blog. (one of which was me of course :) )

Unfortunately it hit me! I got sick, not fun. So for a few days I was not up to posting; when I was feeling better I had a lot of school that started piling up as well. Currently, my list of things to do has started piling up too. Here are just a few things I am working on.

Projects: Sewing
On my "To Do" list I have a few purses for some girls whose birthdays are coming up, as well as finishing my mother's Christmas oven mitts and a few basic patches on some of my daddy's shorts.

It seems that everyone's Birthdays are at the same time! I have on my calendar 3 in January (one of which was my little brothers), 4 in February (one just happens to be mine) and a whopping 7 birthdays in March! Three of which are in my family and extended family.
I hope to get into regular posting habits soon; but it may not happen til April. I do have a few posts I'm preparing though.

God Bless,

3 comments:

Moriah said...

Oh, wow! Your "to do" list is crazy, like mine! Yes, the first couple of months are rather crazy. :) I hope you feel better, Katie!

Allison said...

You have been busy! But busy is okay as long as we are productive...right?

Your purses are coming together well and are beautiful! Make sure to post pictures of them when you're done. :D

Katie said...

Thanks Ally! I will post pictures. :)