Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brother Embroidery & Sewing Machine SE-350

For Christmas I received the Brother Embroidery & Sewing Machine SE-350! I was really excited! The stitches on my old
singer sewing machine has started to tangle and I couldn't figure Brother Machine (which I grew to love) until I could get a new one. I had wanted one like my sister but ever expected it to be a Embroidery and Sewing
Machine! So I was very excited about it. Here are some pictures of it and what I have done with it. I haven't done any real embroidery just a little practicing.

With attachment


Ah yes. Unfortunately my Machine does not have spell check. I noticed I spelled Friend incorrectly during the sewing project! And I ran out of room so I could not finish the phrase.



Note: After I wrote this post I bought 61 colors of Embroidery thread off E-bay and am eagerly awaiting their arrival!


1 comment:

Scott M. Head said...

Wow, very nice! That one little spelling error will end up being a rare collectible some day!