Monday, February 23, 2009

Excellence In Blogcatsing Award


I was graciously awarded the 'Excellence in Blogcasting' award by Haley from Haley's Happenings Thank you so much Haley!
Here are the Rules:
1) Post the award on my blog;
2) Pass it on to some friends, up to 15; and
3) I have to let them know they've received the award.

Here are the people I'm passing the award on to.


Allison from Letter From Christ- Allison is my dear sister and always encourages me in real life and through her posts.

Moriah from Growing In His Amazing Grace- Moriah is a dear friend and I do so enjoy visiting her blog!

Lindsay from Content In Christ- Another great friend and like-minded young lady. I cannot wait to read her post.

Caleb from Ember Island- Caleb is another friend. His post are both funny and interesting!


3 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for awarding me Katie! I love you!

Moriah said...

Thanks you so very much!

Allison said...

Now I awarded you! :)