Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ooo...More Purses

Here are the 3 latest purses! My purses have been getting better as I've used the pattern more. I know the pattern by heart but will still check every once in a while. I hope to become a much better seamstress so I've been trying to prefect my sewing.

Pink and brown poka-dot and paisley. I made this for a friend who turned 11 it has that cute Younger look.

Blue paisley and white stripe. I gave this to Lindsay from Content In Christ when she turned 16. I fell in love with the fabric! It reminded me of her.


Blue flower and white stripe. This one I made for Lindsay's sister, Haley from Haley's Happenings on her 14th Birthday. I accidentally missed Haley's (thinking it was in March) and so she got her purse late but that gave me the opportunity to mix some of the fabrics from both purses.
It was very interesting. The white stripe fabric you see in both purses are the same but I bought them at separate times in different fabric stores!
God Bless,

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Katie, you did a great job on the purses! :) Thanks again!