Friday, February 6, 2009

Pictures of Dakota

Yes, here are pictures of my lovely Golden Retriever. Most of them were taken when I was jumping him a bit in our School room.

I love this one I just wish it wasn't blurry!


I love these 2 pictures because of his face and how you see the jump in the background.

Doesn't he look so cute! You can even see his tail wagging.

I thought this picture to be really cute. That's my brother reading to Dakota and it really looks like Kota's listening.
We had just walked to the park and Dakota and I we're sitting on a bench when this was taken.


This is him jumping. I don't do it with him often but he looks beautiful when he jumps.

Isn't it interesting how different he looks in each picture?
Please comment and tell me which one's your favorite! My kind sister Allison took all the pictures (if I remember correctly) Thanks Ally!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Katie!
I have to say that my favorite picture of Dakota is the one where you can see his tail wagging. He's so cute! Those are some really good pictures. Great job, Allison!

Moriah said...

I like the 6th and 7th one's! He is such a pretty Golden!

Callie said...

Hydrolt! I like the 5th and 7th one.