Tuesday, February 10, 2009

50 things about yourself!

I am Sure someones done this before but that o.k. Here we go again!

Rules: Try to come up with as many facts about yourself as you can. If your tagged you must try to do it! Its o.k. if you don't make it all the way to 50. At least I didn't pick 100! You may use things from previous tags.
Just have fun!

1. My hair's naturally curly
2. When I was five I climbed on a wall and touched a power line. (and I'm still alive!)
3. I don't have any allergies (to my knowledge I don't even get mosquito bites.)
4. I'm a VERY picky eater.
5. I took ballet when I was 5-6
6. I've taken tennis lessons.
7. I wear my watch on my right hand even though I'm right handed.
8. My favorite flower is the rose.
9. I like all shades of purple most blues and most greens.
10. I don't like eating fish but I like fishing
11. I've had a palate retainer and broke it 3-4 times.
12. I can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on mom's old violin.
13. My favorite songs are As the Deer, Come Thou Fount and Sanctuary
14. I hardly ever listen to music, but….
15. I love to sing!

16. I love to be able to hold babies and serve others in our church family.
17. I play the piano and the play the clarinet
18. I was in a homeschool band for 3 years.
19. I've sewn 8 purses; 3 in the last month.
20. I have a cream colored bulletin board in my room.
21. I have 3 clocks in my room.
22. I have 2 pen-pals.
23. I have at least 6 nick names.
24. I collect stuffed animals.
25. I like Winnie the Pooh!
26. The ironing board's in my room.
27. Our ironing board cover is green with white dot thingy's.
28. I recently went through and cleaned my closet and under my bed.
29. Half of my dresser drawers are filled with fabric.
30. I still have clothes of my dad’s and brother’s in my closet from when I ironed them 2 weeks ago!
31. My favorite scents are vanilla, freshly baked bread, and cinnamon.
32. I use Google Reader.
33. My computer takes 10-15 minutes to boot up.
34. I know
very basic HTML and BBCode
35. Part of our backyard fence is still down.
36. My birthday's soon!
37. I've only taken my dog to the vet once since we got him 2 years ago.
38. I have over 80 spools of thread in my room.
39. I don't have a single nail hole in my wall.
40. I haven't scrapbooked in forever!
41. I will not allow white furniture in my room. (but there is a white bookshelf in my closet...)
42. I've never used the # sign in a sentence. ('til now)
43. Never liked bracelets.
44. I don't like bright colors.
45. I have a 2009 puppy calendar stuck in my drawer!
46. There's a grey rock looking bouncy ball sitting right next to me with white, black, yellow, and red dots in it.
47. I try to hand-make all my cards.
48. Once we accidentally drove into Mexico.
49. My computer doesn't sense any kind of CDs on my CD drive.
50. I don't like forwards.



I tag. Allison from Letter From Christ, Caleb from Ember Island, and Moriah from Growing In His Amazing Grace.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

Oh, come on, why not 100?

Katie said...

Ha. 100 next month! Or maybe 150. And you have to come up with new things.

Allison said...

I don't think I know 150 things about myself! lol
Thanks for tagging me Kate!