Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where is Katie??

Hello, this is Allison for her sister Katie. You see, Katie has recently disappeared from the blogging world--and forgot to tell you! :( She has decided to take 90 days, yes 90 days, of NO INTERNET. Don't worry, after this break she will return to you promptly. However, you will not see a post here until early June. Wow, you may think, someone can actually stay offline for 90 whole days? No internet, no email for 90 days?!?! Yep, and she's doing it! So don't cry too long and return in June! :)

~Allison, for Katie

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

90 days of no internet?! Wow! Thanks for letting us know, Allison. I was wondering why she wasn't posting anything! I guess I'll check back in June. :)

Anonymous said...

great idea!!!! I can't wait to begin reading this blog, for this is my first time visitin here!

Moriah said...

When your back, come to my blog! I tagged you.

Moriah said...

I awarded you, too!

Katie said...

That is pretty cool. I am visiting your blog for the first time, so when you get back feel free to visit mine as well.

I thought it was pretty cool that we not only have the same name, but my Daddy is a Pastor as well. :-)