Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Well I'm back

I'm back from my 3 months without computer. Even though I had been off for 92 days I was hesitant to get back on June 1. It turned out to be a fun and a very enjoyable time! I was able to accomplish quite a lot.

I filled my time baking, sewing, piano, playing with my little brothers, reading, and a few other things. It was very nice not to have computer as a temptation at the very end of the school year. I could concentrate on finishing school instead of dying to check my e-mail. I felt free to do things like baking and investing in my little brothers when before I would get annoyed if they asked when I was on the computer. I was able to excel in piano and maturing new sewing skills.

Needless to say I was not completely off the computer. Often I would check a recipe or the library site. I've also played a few computer games with my brothers and typed a letter. I will try to have a variety of post about what I was able to accomplish over the past few months. I think one of the most important things was that I was able to really sit and think about my blog and how desperately it needs to be changed. So in the next few weeks I'll be on working on some changes or different kinds. Thanks to everyone who voted on my poll.


God Bless,

4 comments:

Allison said...

Yay, Katie's back!! :D

Glad you had fun while you were gone, but I'm eager to read your upcoming posts!

Anonymous said...

glad you are back! WoW! I should do something like that, though I would start out with a day, 3 days, a week, 2 weeks, etc. I love you blog, and I am not sure if you know who I am, because I first came here when you were already begining your adventure.!

Lindsay said...

Welcome back, Katie!! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Moriah said...

I'm very glad your back, Katie. I can't wait to hear about your adventure's!