Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Birthday

I had my 13 birthday in February. I was flooded with presents from both family and friends. Here’s a list:
gifts from f
riends: A fleece blanket and basket of material and sewing accessories, a scrapbooking kit, a purple and green photo album, a Willow Tree angel holding a puppy (it’s so precious!), a handmade bookmark with “Happy Birthday” embroidered on it.
G
ifts from family: gift card to Hobby Lobby, a jewelry box and a Vision Forum book called The Princess Adelina. Each year our parents let us pick and activity or something fun to do on our birthday. I went shopping with Mom and my sister Allison. While we were out I got my ears pierced. After we came home and ate dinner the whole family sat down to watch the “Swiss Family Robinson” because we had recently read it in school.

That is the sum of my birthday.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy late birthday

Callie said...

I got a gift card to hobby lobby to! I also hope you had a blessed birthday!

Unknown said...

I think your a little late posting about your B-day :).
-Lexi

Katie said...

Lauren Ann- Thank you for the Happy b-day!
Blessings,
~Katie

Callie-Really?! I don't remember you telling me that. Thanks for the sweet comment.
Love,
~Katie

Lexi-Yes well I would have posted it 3 months ago but I was busy. :)
Blessings,
~Katie

Moriah said...

Glad you had a blessed birthday!