Friday, June 5, 2009

New Purse Style

Of course while I was off the computer I did quite a bit of sewing. Here is a new purse style I partially designed. At a garage sale I happily picked up the book Simple and Sensational Purses from Placemats! In this book they show 13 cute purses to make using placemats. One called the Michelle purse is similar to the purse shown below. But because I do not use placemats mine is slightly a better design. Below are pictures of a pink polka-dot purse for Callie and a red and yellow purse for myself. All the purses I make look slightly different. So I am always changing things around. Enjoy!






5 comments:

Moriah said...

Those are really nice, Katie! Nice pics Allison!

Lindsay said...

Oh, Katie, those purses are adorable! I love them!! :) And great job on the pictures, Allison!

I hope y'all had a good week!

~ Love,
Lindsay

Angie said...

Katie~ You have such a special gift with your ability to sew and design! I love both of the purses you made here! Keep working hard with your gift, I look forward to seeing how the Lord will use it in your future life because it is such a blessing in the present!

Allison said...

Katie,
Your purses are absolutely beautiful! :) You are so creative and they always turn out great.
Love,
Allison

Mimi to 3 said...

Hi Katie,
This is Callie's grandmother. I just wanted to tell you how beautiful the purse you made for Callie is. What a gift you have!! Thank you for sharing it with her.
With love, Barbara Humphrey