Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Goals

Hey everyone,
I'd thought I'd share with you some of my summer goals this year. Lindsay, from Content in Christ, reminded me how important it is to pick something to try to achieve each summer. Though I had planned on writing something about my current summer schedule and some of my summer goals to post on 4-homeschoolers, due to lack of time right now we have decided to close 4-homeschoolers for the summer. During this time we hope to re-think the point of 4-homeschoolers, write more posts and maybe a few other surprises. Some of these things we'll be included in my Family summer schedule other will be done in my free time. We hope to get it back up this fall. So without further adieu here are 5 of my summer goals that I think are the most important right now.


♦ Work on diligence and patience
♦ Be able to run 30 minutes continuously.
♦ Continue getting up at 7:30
♦ Play through my current piano books, hopefully I will progress faster.
♦ Improve on singing as well as learning a few songs in 3 part harmony to sing with my older siblings Luke and Allison.

I would also enjoy sewing a dress at the end of the summer, but that is least of my priorities. I may not complete all of the listed above but I can try. And as for diligence and patience I won't every be perfect, but I can strive to improve in those areas. Other things of low priorities would be staying on top of writing letters, taking time to make cards, bake (bread in particular), and work of some post ideas.
I hope you all have a great week!
Blessings,


Note: Just as a note I'm going to be deleting some old post. Such as all my "Verse of the Week" posts and maybe some others.

No comments: