Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts

Here are some pictures of the things I made for some recent baby showers.
Photo Courtesy of Allison
Blue and Brown
2 Burp rags, Fold out changing table, and 2 diaper&wipe holders.
Photo Courtesy of Allison
Frogs and Ducky's
2 bibs and burp rag.
Both the above sets were given to one Mother.
Photo Courtesy of Allison
Purple Flower Set.
3 burp rags, 2 bibs, and a towel.
Photo Courtesy of Allison
Pink Flower Set.
Burp rag, Bib, Fold out changing table, and Towel.
Blessings,

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow, Katie, you did a beautiful job on those baby shower gifts!! You're so talented! :)

Callie said...

Lovely Katie!

Haley said...

Great job, Katie! They look so professional!

Hugs,
Haley

Kira said...

Wow! I wish I could sew as well as you...

They are all so beautiful! Great job!

Blessings!

~ Kira

Vanessa said...

Wow Katie, what a beautiful project you did! You sure are talented in such things, just as Allison mentioned to me! It was great to meet you, even though we didn't talk very much, but I enjoyed meeting the family of the girl I email! :) I haven't seen you around (on my blog I mean), in awhile!! Well, be blessed!

Vanessa

Katie said...

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Vanessa: Its was nice meeting you as well. I do read your blog, but I'm not a commenter. :)

~Katie

Kristen said...

Wow, Katie! How gorgeous. I love your work -- very impressive. The fabrics you coordinated are so beautiful and the embroidery gives the gift such a classy look!