Sunday, February 24, 2008

Clay!

I love clay so for my birthday I received a set of 30 clay blocks, which I greatly adore! I prefer to do flowers but I have also done other things like horses, a bear, a duck, and little dog toys and others to glue on picture frames. Here are a few flowers I put together…

This was the first flower/flowers I did. So it was kinda my practice flower but it was still came out great!
This it my basket of Flowers. (sorry its so blurry)



This is my rose so far its the best flower I ever did. I started making a normal flower and it came out as a beautiful rose!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Katlyn, you're so creative and artistic. These came out wonderful!
I love you!
~Ally

Caleb said...

The flower looks like icing. :)

Katie said...

It kinds does. Its because the pictures are blurry.
~katie