Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Tag!

My kind sister Allison had generously tagged me so here I go.
List six non-important things/quirks/habits about yourself:

1) I have naturally curly hair.

2) I think it would be nice to learn how to play the harp and can play twinkle-twinkle little star on my moms violin.

3) I HATE fish and can’t stand most other seafood.

4) I’ve had a pallet retainer and broke it three or four times.

5) I like all shades of purple and most blues

6) I once climbed on our neighbors roof and was playing with the power lines.

I tag Kristen please link back to the person who tagged you and tag 1-3 other people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!

Looks like fun! Thanks for including me in this tag!
The sculpey clay projects that you did are so beautiful! I love the rose you made! Happy belated Birthday! ~<~@
Greet the rest of the family for us!
Kristen for Langhaven