Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Birthday

This is a summary of my birthday!


This year I chose to have a ‘Things Katie Likes’ day. This is where each family member chooses one of their favorite activities to do with me. It’s all a surprise to me! Some of the activities involve the whole family, while others you do with just that person. We were going to go for a walk in the park, but due to rain we went out for ice cream instead the night before. After breakfast the morning of my birthday we listened to “What to Expect from a Twelve Year Old” by Vision Forum. It was very interesting to find out all these boys who were able to go to universities by the age of twelve! Following this was presents! I got a set of 30 clay blocks, 2 sets of acrylic stamps, (which are clear stamps you stick on acrylic blocks) about every size acrylic blocks I’ll every need, and 28 stamps pads! Next was stamping with Allison! I couldn’t wait to try out all my stamps and pads. My dad took me and our dog to the vet next and I found out my dog had ear mites! When we got home we had grilled cheese for lunch, then my sister and I went shopping with mom. We got to go to Hobby Lobby where I got a picture frame and a card & envelope template kit. We also went to Quaker Town, a fabric store. Then we went home and had some of my favorite foods for dinner. The special meal consisted of BBQ ribs, potato casserole and peas. Then I played clay with my younger brothers. Cake was next! I had a purple butterfly and pink flower cake. And last but not least, we played a family game which was my older brother’s activity. That’s the summary of my birthday!

No comments: