Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Poem

Each year on Mother's Day the kids of our church say "I love my mother because..." or write something about them, and say or read it in front of the congregation. For the past few years I have written a poem, here is this years poem.
MY SPECIAL MOTHER
My mom is special in this way,
she cooks and cleans and teaches all day.
With Kindness and patience she does it all,
as though it were something small.
Her encouraging words help me through,
a day just full of school and chores to!
Her love for God shines so bright,
she teaches me of him day and night.
She always has time to talk to me,
no matter how busy her day may seem.
She love to help people yes she does,
she makes great meals out of love.
Someday I want to become like her to,
a Godly Mother with Godly views.
My mom is special in so many ways,
I love you mom--Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool poem!!!!