Friday, May 2, 2008

The Power Of Prayer

I have decided to pray for the County of Papua New Guinea. Partially because of the great missionary work that has already started there. I want to pray that the people there will continue to grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. This was posted at 4Homeschoolers in November of 2007, it really touch my heart when I watched it. To see all those people rejoice for hours because they had received Christ and then morning over there family members who had died and not been able to here able Christ. Its shows you how are culture is so much different. When we receive him, we may be exited but we do not jump up and down for hours. It really an amazing story and I hope you all will take the time to watch it.
Reasons I'm Praying For This Country
1. The people there will receive the word of Christ.
2. The people there will share it with others.
3. The peoples Faith will remain strong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're participating in this. I think you pick an excellent country to pray for. I didn't put on my post about praying for peoples' faith to remain strong, but that's a good one!

Blessings!
MJ

Check out:
A Pondering Heart
Growing In Grace Magazine WRITER
Homesteading Carnival

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked all my ads and banners. The chocolate chip one was a favourite too!

You're welcome for the comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Oh - in your URL info when you comment on my blog, you left out the M in workmanship. You might to change that so your link works. :D

Love
MJ

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is amazing! This is probably my most favorite post out of all of your posts!!! It may be one of the shortest, but it is my FAVORITE!!!!!! It has encourged me to start praying for France (my favorite europian country!!!!)
Awesome job on the post!!!! I love it!!!