Monday, October 6, 2008

Cards and recent projects!

Its about time I posted right?! So here I go I"ll have to post a brief summary of Hurricane IKE soon! (I hope!)

Here are some cards I made last night and today. Which one do you like the most?
Thanksgiving Blessings Sunflower orange Ink
Thank you Vineyard BerryInk
Friends are Forever Vineyard Berry Ink
Thanksgiving Blessings Vineyard Berry and Garden Green Ink
And last of all In Friendships Garden Vineyard Berry and Green Ink
The stamp also says:

In Friendships fragrant garden there are flowers with every hue... Each with its own beauty and give of Joy to you!

Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

Allison said...

They are each so beautiful Katie!
You do a wonderful job!!!

Katie said...

Thanks Ally!

Sorry, the pictures aren't that good. They turned out quit dark and I didn't want to edit them all!