Monday, October 13, 2008

New Tag!

I was tagged my Vanessa from Maiden of Purity.

So heres how it works

1. Link to the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up


So here I go!

1. I'm a very picky when it comes to food.
2. I am the only one (except for my youngest brother) who doesn't have allergies. (that I know of!)
3. I took Ballet when I was 5 or 6.
4. I don't hold my pencil right.
5. I wear my watch on my right hand even though I'm right handed.
6. My favorite flower is the Rose.

I tag
Moriah from Growing In His Amazing Grace
And
Caleb from Ember Island
And
Bekah from Kolo and Spice and Everything Nice

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Allison said...

"I'm very picky when it comes to food"
That's an understatement. ;)
Interesting facts Kate. :)

Caleb said...

Ill be sure to make sure that I do it soon!

Charlie said...

What's wrong with wearing your watch on your right hand if you're right-handed? I do that too.