Friday, October 10, 2008

A Simple Letter...


A hand written letter is really something to treasure! For the longest time I've kept all the letters and cards I've received. Although I like the birthday cards and others that I have gotten, the ones I treasure most are the letters I receive from my dearest friends. I love to handwrite letters instead of typing them, even if my handwriting's bad; it means more to someone than one you quickly type up.

Letters aren't what they used to be; we now have a more sophisticated way of sending news... e-mail. I still like to use cards; it means more than a e-card or e-mail to someone. Although I find it hard to put time in for this like this it's worth it!

This is one reason why I will be taking a computer free month starting Sunday. I will be without internet for 30 days. (unless something comes up) I will have some scheduled posts during this time. I will be keeping track of all that happens and post about it when I get back. Have a great month everyone!

No comments: