Thursday, October 23, 2008

Moriahs 13 Brithday and new Projects!

For Moriahs 13 Birthday I made her a Pink Purse and a Small outfit for her poodle, Hadassah. After I made those I found out another friend of mine was having a birthday soon so I made her one as well. A younger girl in our church had a birthday coming up also so I made her two little purses out of the extra material. And here are the finished products! Unfortunately I forgot my camera and don't have a picture of Hadassah wearing the outfit I made. Enjoy!




Moriah's Pink Purse
Close up on the fabric that I found at Hobby Lobby.
My other friend's blue and tan purse
And a close up on the blue and tan purse fabric which I also found at Hobby Lobby

This is one of the mini purse I made using the pink fabric

And the other mini purse using the blue and tan fabric.

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

They are absolutely gorgeous, Katie. I love the material you chose! Very pretty. Where did you find the patterns? I love how they turned out.

Katie said...

Thanks Kristen! Well we went to Quaker Town Quilts trying to find the Lazy girl patterns but unable to find it picked this one out instead! Its not like normals patterns so you have to cut out a lot by guessing. Buts its easy and fun to make! I forgot what the pattern names was but I tell you if I remember.

Robert Sagor said...

Those are really cute! I love the fabrics!
Peace be unto thee,
Laura